Ingredients of Ichhabhedi Ras
- Shunti Ginger Rhizome Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha Black pepper Piper nigrum
- Shuddha Parada Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka Herbal purified Sulphur
- Tankana Bhasma Borax
- Shuddha Jayapala Croton tiglium
Uses of Ichhabhedi Ras
- It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating.
- It is used to induce purgation.
- It is used in Ayurvedic panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
Dosage of Ichhabhedi Ras
- 1-2 tablet before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with cold water. Till the time patient drinks cold water, there will be purgation.
- After taking this medicine, patient is advised to take rice with buttermilk.
Side effects of Ichhabhedi Ras
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.