Chandraprabha Vati (Golden)
Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary tract, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
- It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
- It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength and is a General Body tonic.