- Each ml of Oil processed form
- Babchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) 500 mg
- D.G. Part-II
Babchi oil is an oily preparation made with Babchi/ Bakuchi or Psoralea corylifolia. The seeds oil of Bakuchi plant is useful in leukoderma, vitiligo, leprosy, psoriasis and inflammatory diseases of the skin.Uses of Babchi oil:
How to use Babchi oil ?
- Hypopigmentation or loss of skin colour
- Leprosy, skin diseases
- This oil is for external use only.
- Wash & dry affected area.
- Apply on affected area.
- In case of leucoderma after application expose to sunlight.
- The treatment is continued for one year.